CAREERS AT COASTLINE
If you are interested in working for a company that cares about its people, the quality it delivers for customers, and provides opportunities all around the country, then Coastline is the company for you!
As a growing team, we often have roles to fill, and we are always on the lookout for good, experienced operators.
So, give us a call if you’d like to know more about how you could mark your way forward with Coastline!
ROLES WE ARE LOOKING TO FILL:
Roadmarking Operators – Hamilton
Who are we looking for?
Coastline Markers is a major supplier of Road-marking services throughout the North Island. We are committed to providing innovative and quality focused solutions for our customers and the community.
Due to our ongoing growth within the region, we are seeking skilled Cat A and Cat B Road Marking Operators to join our team based in Hamilton and assist us in servicing our growing workload throughout the Waikato and Bay of Plenty Regions.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a company with a strong focus on Health, Safety and People. You will enhance your existing skills and advance your career with the industry leader in Road Marking in New Zealand. Coastline Markers offers successful applicants a competitive remuneration package based on your experience and skills.
Experience and attributes;
- A great attitude.
- Pride in your Workmanship.
- A high level of commitment to Health, Safety and Quality.
- Experience in operating, maintaining and caring for Cat A and/or Cat B Road marking equipment including Kadcam and Graco line lasers.
- A clean Full NZ Driver License, Class 2 minimum.
- D and F Endorsements advantageous but not essential as training will be provided.
- Traffic management qualifications and experience advantageous but not essential.
- Flexibility to work night shifts and travel throughout the North Island.
Sounds like you?
If this sounds like the exciting next step in your career, and you are as passionate as we are about producing quality work with an uncompromising attitude towards safety, then apply today at www.fultonhogan.com/careers or alternatively for further information please contact Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org
All successful candidates must under-go and pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen.